More Articles for State DOT
The projected insolvency of the Highway Trust Fund is inching closer (it’s expected to run out of money next month), and the U.S. Department of Transportation is has been trying to prepare state DOTs. In its latest preparation effort, the U.S. ...
The American Association of State Highway and Transportation Officials’ (AASHTO) Subcommittee on Transportation is seeking nominations for its annual Skills Contest, AASHTO Journal reports. The contest recognizes public-relations practitioners in state departments of transportation while allowing for an exchange of ideas. To ...
The trend is now firmly established. It's real. State DOTs are not simply considering ways to get by with insufficient funds but making practical decisions that change the way they do their jobs. This today from the Laramie, Wyo., Boomerang: “Essentially, we ...
- Secret Cold War bunker found inside Brooklyn Bridge (PHOTOS)2269 Views
- Most common work-related deaths for highway and bridge construction workers1272 Views
- Highway users, road builders oppose bill to surrender federal highway authority605 Views
- DOT loans $950 million to Florida highway project560 Views
- New use of carbon fiber grid in precast concrete piles547 Views