More Articles for State DOT
The projected insolvency of the Highway Trust Fund is inching closer (it’s expected to run out of money next month), and the U.S. Department of Transportation is has been trying to prepare state DOTs. In its latest preparation effort, the U.S. ...
The American Association of State Highway and Transportation Officials’ (AASHTO) Subcommittee on Transportation is seeking nominations for its annual Skills Contest, AASHTO Journal reports. The contest recognizes public-relations practitioners in state departments of transportation while allowing for an exchange of ideas. To ...
The trend is now firmly established. It's real. State DOTs are not simply considering ways to get by with insufficient funds but making practical decisions that change the way they do their jobs. This today from the Laramie, Wyo., Boomerang: “Essentially, we ...
- Congress passes spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts555 Views
- Maintaining America’s most historic tourist routes544 Views
- Tappan Zee bridge construction shut down after silos collapse487 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for highway and bridge construction workers138 Views
- With no plans to raise gas tax, Alabama will rely on 2015 bond issue for road projects75 Views