More Articles for State DOT
The projected insolvency of the Highway Trust Fund is inching closer (it’s expected to run out of money next month), and the U.S. Department of Transportation is has been trying to prepare state DOTs. In its latest preparation effort, the U.S. ...
The American Association of State Highway and Transportation Officials’ (AASHTO) Subcommittee on Transportation is seeking nominations for its annual Skills Contest, AASHTO Journal reports. The contest recognizes public-relations practitioners in state departments of transportation while allowing for an exchange of ideas. To ...
The trend is now firmly established. It's real. State DOTs are not simply considering ways to get by with insufficient funds but making practical decisions that change the way they do their jobs. This today from the Laramie, Wyo., Boomerang: “Essentially, we ...
- Man dies after pedestrian bridge collapses1073 Views
- VIDEO: Should more DOTs use a 'zipper merge'?975 Views
- Are flying robots the future of road construction?818 Views
- Ohio to start largest single construction project in state history357 Views
- 80-thousand pounds of sand and gravel dumped on highway320 Views