More Articles for State Asphalt Pavement Associations
The goal is performance over time Design durable roads and you are designing them “not to fail.” A variety of tools now exists that civil engineers can use to design pavements that will stand up to traffic and the elements, optimizing long-term ...
The Asphalt Pavement Alliance, a partnership of the Asphalt Institute, the National Asphalt Pavement Association, and the State Asphalt Pavement Associations, today named Mike Kvach as its first full-time executive director. The appointment takes effect immediately. Kvach is charged with mobilizing ...
The Asphalt Pavement Alliance (APA) has released a new white paper, Jobs in the Asphalt Pavement Industry: A Profile of the Men and Women Who Build Our Nation's Infrastructure. The document highlights the varied jobs that are a part of ...
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party465 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax323 Views
- Success regardless of gender: Kari Karst’s BX Civil & Construction207 Views
- Gov. Scott Walker considers replacing Wisconsin's gas tax189 Views
- Flagman caught boozing on the job185 Views