More Articles for Stantec Names Ted Rutledge managing principal of Colorado Transportation Practice
Stantec has appointed Ted Rutledge as a transportation managing principal in its Denver, office. Bringing more than 35 years of experience working on award-winning projects related to engineering design, project management, group management, and financial and risk control; Rutledge will oversee ...
- Report: Just 6 Percent of 2013 federal-aid funding went into new roads & bridges382 Views
- 2014 Better Roads Bridge Inventory339 Views
- One killed, four injured after bridge collapses at college327 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress234 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?192 Views