More Articles for Stantec Names Ted Rutledge managing principal of Colorado Transportation Practice
Stantec has appointed Ted Rutledge as a transportation managing principal in its Denver, office. Bringing more than 35 years of experience working on award-winning projects related to engineering design, project management, group management, and financial and risk control; Rutledge will oversee ...
- Maintaining America’s most historic tourist routes545 Views
- Congress passes spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts532 Views
- Tappan Zee bridge construction shut down after silos collapse493 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for highway and bridge construction workers141 Views
- With no plans to raise gas tax, Alabama will rely on 2015 bond issue for road projects76 Views