More Articles for St. Louis
What do French settlers have in common with St. Louis’ Poplar Street Bridge? Location, for one. Archaeologists with the Missouri Department of Transportation (MoDOT) have uncovered artifacts dating back to 1764, when French settlers founded the city, near the bridge, St. Louis ...
Here’s a look at the rehabilitation of seven overpasses in six locations and one bridge rehabilitation throughout the City of St. Louis. The video below explains how rapid-set cement was used in the rehabilitation and the process of how it was ...
Adopt-A-Highway volunteers in Missouri are seeing an increase in the amount of dangerous discarded materials on roadsides, CBS St. Louis reported. Missouri Department of Transportation (MoDOT) District Maintenance Engineer Becky Allmeroth said the volunteers have seen more guns, cell phones and ...
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party477 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax244 Views
- MnDOT up a creek without a paddle due to mine expansion197 Views
- Highway and bridge construction starts on the rise in September181 Views
- Gov. Scott Walker considers replacing Wisconsin's gas tax108 Views