More Articles for St. Louis
What do French settlers have in common with St. Louis’ Poplar Street Bridge? Location, for one. Archaeologists with the Missouri Department of Transportation (MoDOT) have uncovered artifacts dating back to 1764, when French settlers founded the city, near the bridge, St. Louis ...
Here’s a look at the rehabilitation of seven overpasses in six locations and one bridge rehabilitation throughout the City of St. Louis. The video below explains how rapid-set cement was used in the rehabilitation and the process of how it was ...
Adopt-A-Highway volunteers in Missouri are seeing an increase in the amount of dangerous discarded materials on roadsides, CBS St. Louis reported. Missouri Department of Transportation (MoDOT) District Maintenance Engineer Becky Allmeroth said the volunteers have seen more guns, cell phones and ...
- PHOTOS: Most gorgeous freeway ever?701 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax597 Views
- PHOTOS: Six bridge/transportation projects receive 2014 PCI Awards473 Views
- Boxer urges House Ways & Means Committee to save Highway Trust Fund394 Views
- Construction company called out for substandard concrete259 Views