More Articles for Spring
As the highway construction season rolls on, the workload isn’t the only thing that increases. The amount of hours crews put into a day extends throughout the hotter months, but with longer hours comes the inevitable exposure to UV rays. Time and ...
With the long deep freezes all around the country this winter, most of us have been looking forward to lots of sunshine and warmer weather. For those who work outside though, keeping cool is a must as the temperature climbs. Heat ...
Today marks the first day of spring, but that doesn’t mean transportation agencies are done battling winter’s harsh effects on the roads. The past few months brought freeze-thaw cycles that scarred roads with potholes and winter storms that called for more ...
I don’t know about you, but I’m ready for spring weather. Sure, I love winter sports and playing in the snow with my kids, but this winter has been particularly rough with extreme winter weather. It has certainly done a ...
- Oopsie! DOT forgets to spellcheck interstate sign2179 Views
- Road worker killed while picking up construction cones1282 Views
- The state with the best roads in the country is...947 Views
- 3 tips for staying safe inside road construction work zones539 Views
- Can you believe how much bad roads cost Texas drivers?324 Views