More Articles for spending cuts
The House Budget Committee marked up the recently-introduced House Republican 2015 fiscal year budget Wednesday evening. When the committee’s chairman, Rep. Paul Ryan (R-Wis.), introduced the $1.014 trillion bill on Tuesday, it received criticism from Democrats as well as the ...
Ladies and Gentleman, please welcome back, Simpson and Bowles! Alan Simpson, a Republican and Democrat Erskine Bowles have come up with a new deficit reduction plan. You will recall that the duo were co-chairs of the White House's 2010 deficit-reduction panel, which ...
- 4 dead after semi hits stopped vehicles1034 Views
- Several deficiencies exposed in Skagit River Bridge collapse739 Views
- Can you believe how much bad roads cost Texas drivers?307 Views
- VIDEO: Watch time-lapse of I-84 bridge replacement304 Views
- President Obama to urge for private investments292 Views