More Articles for spending cuts
The House Budget Committee marked up the recently-introduced House Republican 2015 fiscal year budget Wednesday evening. When the committee’s chairman, Rep. Paul Ryan (R-Wis.), introduced the $1.014 trillion bill on Tuesday, it received criticism from Democrats as well as the ...
Ladies and Gentleman, please welcome back, Simpson and Bowles! Alan Simpson, a Republican and Democrat Erskine Bowles have come up with a new deficit reduction plan. You will recall that the duo were co-chairs of the White House's 2010 deficit-reduction panel, which ...
- VIDEO: Watch these crews slide a half-mile, 30 million-pound bridge into place over the Ohio River628 Views
- 5 Options for Avoiding Highway Trust Fund Insolvency540 Views
- Foxx: Insolvent transportation system could cost 700k jobs398 Views
- What the latest Obamacare update means for your business372 Views
- U.S. DOT predicts August shortfall in latest Highway Trust Fund Ticker update341 Views