More Articles for spending cuts
The House Budget Committee marked up the recently-introduced House Republican 2015 fiscal year budget Wednesday evening. When the committee’s chairman, Rep. Paul Ryan (R-Wis.), introduced the $1.014 trillion bill on Tuesday, it received criticism from Democrats as well as the ...
Ladies and Gentleman, please welcome back, Simpson and Bowles! Alan Simpson, a Republican and Democrat Erskine Bowles have come up with a new deficit reduction plan. You will recall that the duo were co-chairs of the White House's 2010 deficit-reduction panel, which ...
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress214 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?210 Views
- VIDEO: CBS’s '60 Minutes' spotlights America's neglected infrastructure205 Views
- Rollover accident caused from surprise gravel road138 Views
- Don't drink and drive...especially your wheel loader!114 Views