More Articles for spending bill
Two days after the legislation was passed by a tight vote in the House, the Senate passed a $1.1 trillion spending bill Saturday night that includes both good and bad news for federal construction accounts in 2015. The bill keeps the ...
The House will work today on its proposed $44.1 billion spending bill for the departments of Transportation and Housing and Urban Development, according to a report from The Hill. The House will begin with “morning” speeches at noon before delving into ...
The big news of 2007 By Kirk Landers One of the hallmarks of the end of each calendar year is the note from the Construction Writers Association to its members asking us to list the five most significant news stories in the ...
- No charges filed after woman kills construction worker270 Views
- Boehner discusses Highway Trust Fund on 60 Minutes154 Views
- Ohio worker’s death creates urgency on inspecting NJ bridges143 Views
- Fingers crossed: Senate highway bill could be unveiled soon114 Views
- Polls show states do not support gas tax increase101 Views