More Articles for spending bill
The House will work today on its proposed $44.1 billion spending bill for the departments of Transportation and Housing and Urban Development, according to a report from The Hill. The House will begin with “morning” speeches at noon before delving into ...
The big news of 2007 By Kirk Landers One of the hallmarks of the end of each calendar year is the note from the Construction Writers Association to its members asking us to list the five most significant news stories in the ...
- Report: Just 6 Percent of 2013 federal-aid funding went into new roads & bridges363 Views
- 2014 Better Roads Bridge Inventory341 Views
- One killed, four injured after bridge collapses at college236 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress234 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?199 Views