More Articles for speed limits on non-interstate highways in Illinois
Truck speed limits on non-interstate highways in Illinois increased Jan. 1. Big rig speeds on various four-lane roads will rise to 65 mph from 55 mph on more rural roads outside of Chicago, matching the passenger car speed limit. Truckers ...
- Secret Cold War bunker found inside Brooklyn Bridge (PHOTOS)1691 Views
- Road commission worker killed by motor grader1158 Views
- Most common work-related deaths for highway and bridge construction workers1081 Views
- DOT loans $950 million to Florida highway project504 Views
- Why repair cracks when you can avoid them altogether?362 Views