More Articles for speed limits on non-interstate highways in Illinois
Truck speed limits on non-interstate highways in Illinois increased Jan. 1. Big rig speeds on various four-lane roads will rise to 65 mph from 55 mph on more rural roads outside of Chicago, matching the passenger car speed limit. Truckers ...
- Road worker killed while picking up construction cones1252 Views
- 4 dead after semi hits stopped vehicles1008 Views
- The state with the best roads in the country is...781 Views
- Several deficiencies exposed in Skagit River Bridge collapse734 Views
- 3 tips for staying safe inside road construction work zones520 Views