More Articles for speed limits on non-interstate highways in Illinois
Truck speed limits on non-interstate highways in Illinois increased Jan. 1. Big rig speeds on various four-lane roads will rise to 65 mph from 55 mph on more rural roads outside of Chicago, matching the passenger car speed limit. Truckers ...
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax717 Views
- PHOTOS: Six bridge/transportation projects receive 2014 PCI Awards390 Views
- Boxer urges House Ways & Means Committee to save Highway Trust Fund365 Views
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party324 Views
- PHOTOS: Most gorgeous freeway ever?319 Views