More Articles for specifiers
The American Concrete Institute (ACI) has released ACI 318-11, “Building Code Requirements for Structural Concrete and Commentary.” ACI 318-11 is a must-have standard for all concrete design, construction, inspection, repair, and research professionals. It contains the latest code requirements for ...
The recent outbreaks of deadly tornadoes across Southern and Midwest states are a reminder of the potential for natural disasters to cause property damage and take lives. They also serve as a reminder to take precautions that can lessen the ...
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax691 Views
- PHOTOS: Six bridge/transportation projects receive 2014 PCI Awards389 Views
- Boxer urges House Ways & Means Committee to save Highway Trust Fund358 Views
- PHOTOS: Most gorgeous freeway ever?314 Views
- Construction company called out for substandard concrete288 Views