More Articles for specifiers
The American Concrete Institute (ACI) has released ACI 318-11, “Building Code Requirements for Structural Concrete and Commentary.” ACI 318-11 is a must-have standard for all concrete design, construction, inspection, repair, and research professionals. It contains the latest code requirements for ...
The recent outbreaks of deadly tornadoes across Southern and Midwest states are a reminder of the potential for natural disasters to cause property damage and take lives. They also serve as a reminder to take precautions that can lessen the ...
- VIDEOS: Michigan DOT debunks transportation myths with ‘Reality Check’ series825 Views
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?497 Views
- Volvo partners with Lego Group355 Views
- Doosan launches Tier 4 Final non-DPF compact diesel engines183 Views
- DOT Chief Foxx points to $2.5 billion for transit in Obama’s proposed budget159 Views