More Articles for Specialized Bicycles
Specialized Bicycles, based in Morgan Hill, California, has developed a new kind of E-bike that can reach speeds of 27.9 mph, according to KTVU.com. Specialized dealers in the United States have begun selling the Turbo, the electric assisted bicycle. The bike ...
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?474 Views
- Volvo partners with Lego Group258 Views
- Case rolls out Tier 4 Final wheel loaders157 Views
- DOT Chief Foxx points to $2.5 billion for transit in Obama’s proposed budget154 Views
- Doosan launches Tier 4 Final non-DPF compact diesel engines149 Views