More Articles for Southern California
California Attorney General Kamala Harris sued last month to stop the $200 million extension of a toll road in Orange County, Southern California Public Radio reported. Harris’ suit to block a 5.5-mile extension of State Route 241 is claims the Foothill-Eastern ...
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax735 Views
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party392 Views
- PHOTOS: Six bridge/transportation projects receive 2014 PCI Awards391 Views
- Boxer urges House Ways & Means Committee to save Highway Trust Fund370 Views
- PHOTOS: Most gorgeous freeway ever?323 Views