More Articles for Southern California
California Attorney General Kamala Harris sued last month to stop the $200 million extension of a toll road in Orange County, Southern California Public Radio reported. Harris’ suit to block a 5.5-mile extension of State Route 241 is claims the Foothill-Eastern ...
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party478 Views
- MnDOT up a creek without a paddle due to mine expansion223 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax222 Views
- Highway and bridge construction starts on the rise in September162 Views
- Bay Bridge construction project suspended after causing major traffic issues115 Views