More Articles for South Lake Shore Drive
The Chicago Sun-Times Media Wire reports that Lake Shore Drive on the Near South Side of Chicago buckled about 6 p.m. Monday because of heat, Chicago Department of Transportation Commissioner Bobby Ware. The buckling of the road occurred at 1900 South ...
- Report: Just 6 Percent of 2013 federal-aid funding went into new roads & bridges392 Views
- 2014 Better Roads Bridge Inventory341 Views
- One killed, four injured after bridge collapses at college327 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress234 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?193 Views