More Articles for South Dakota Department of Transportation
Six transportation projects have won awards in the sixth annual western regional America’s Transportation Awards competition. The competition, sponsored by the American Association of State Highway and Transportation Officials (AASHTO), AAA and the U.S. Chamber of Commerce, recognizes transportation projects in ...
Our exclusive annual research into bridge conditions in the United States. Over regulated, underfunded and disheartening.” That’s how Brian Olson, bridge replacement engineer with the South Dakota Department of Transportation, describes the past 12 months for his department in terms of work ...
The South Dakota Department of Transportation has unveiled a new and improved road-condition reporting website. The site, www.safetravelusa.com/sd, has a user-friendly map that shows road conditions, road construction, traffic cameras, and features not previously available. “Safety is the department’s No. ...
Knife River Corp.’s Midwest and Central Texas Divisions, based in Sioux City, Iowa, and Bryan, Texas, were successful bidders on six new projects totaling more than $34 million. Two of the three Midwest Division jobs are contracts with the South Dakota ...
- Oklahoma DOT looks to Caltrans for bridge assessment advice360 Views
- Obama to present Congress with proposed transportation reauthorization bill360 Views
- PHOTOS, VIDEO: MoDOT employee finds a new way of transportation… skydiving346 Views
- 3 Ways to Avoid Heat-Related Illness296 Views
- Roundabouts And Intersections: Two Traffic Control Devices, Many Options289 Views