More Articles for South Dakota Department of Transportation
Six transportation projects have won awards in the sixth annual western regional America’s Transportation Awards competition. The competition, sponsored by the American Association of State Highway and Transportation Officials (AASHTO), AAA and the U.S. Chamber of Commerce, recognizes transportation projects in ...
Our exclusive annual research into bridge conditions in the United States. Over regulated, underfunded and disheartening.” That’s how Brian Olson, bridge replacement engineer with the South Dakota Department of Transportation, describes the past 12 months for his department in terms of work ...
The South Dakota Department of Transportation has unveiled a new and improved road-condition reporting website. The site, www.safetravelusa.com/sd, has a user-friendly map that shows road conditions, road construction, traffic cameras, and features not previously available. “Safety is the department’s No. ...
Knife River Corp.’s Midwest and Central Texas Divisions, based in Sioux City, Iowa, and Bryan, Texas, were successful bidders on six new projects totaling more than $34 million. Two of the three Midwest Division jobs are contracts with the South Dakota ...
- No charges filed after woman kills construction worker270 Views
- Ohio worker’s death creates urgency on inspecting NJ bridges237 Views
- Boehner discusses Highway Trust Fund on 60 Minutes211 Views
- Fingers crossed: Senate highway bill could be unveiled soon114 Views
- Polls show states do not support gas tax increase101 Views