More Articles for South Carolina DOT
South Carolina could start selling state roads to local governments -- giving control of more than 20,000 miles of roads roads to local agencies -- as soon as next year. Related: TxDOT makes significant changes to road maintenance transfer plan The state House’s ...
Contributed Story: Holland Surveyors founder launches road slope measurement tool with Fowler Wyler Inclinometer
Fowler Wyler Clinotronic Plus enables land survey company’s Accu-Slope product to improve measurement accuracy and speed The Challenge About eight years ago, Holland Surveyors served as a road survey subcontractor to paving companies with the South Carolina State Department of Transportation’s (DOT) ...
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party478 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax244 Views
- MnDOT up a creek without a paddle due to mine expansion220 Views
- Highway and bridge construction starts on the rise in September162 Views
- Bay Bridge construction project suspended after causing major traffic issues110 Views