More Articles for South Carolina Department of Transportation
Police are searching for the thief, or thieves, who stole construction equipment and signs from the side of Interstate 585 in Spartanburg County, South Carolina. The South Carolina Department of Transportation says five batteries for large directional signs used to direct traffic in ...
The South Carolina Department of Transportation has signed its biggest contract for a state road project in more than a decade. SCDOT will use its $231 million contract to improve the interchange of Interstates 85 and 385 in Greenville to ...
South Carolina could start selling state roads to local governments -- giving control of more than 20,000 miles of roads roads to local agencies -- as soon as next year. Related: TxDOT makes significant changes to road maintenance transfer plan The state House’s ...
Contributed Story: Holland Surveyors founder launches road slope measurement tool with Fowler Wyler Inclinometer
Fowler Wyler Clinotronic Plus enables land survey company’s Accu-Slope product to improve measurement accuracy and speed The Challenge About eight years ago, Holland Surveyors served as a road survey subcontractor to paving companies with the South Carolina State Department of Transportation’s (DOT) ...
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party478 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax220 Views
- MnDOT up a creek without a paddle due to mine expansion220 Views
- Highway and bridge construction starts on the rise in September162 Views
- Bay Bridge construction project suspended after causing major traffic issues110 Views