More Articles for sons daughters or legally adopted children of highway workers who have died or become permanently disabled in roadway construction zone accidents
The American Road & Transportation Builders Association Transportation Development Foundation (ARTBA-TDF) is now accepting applications for the Lanford Family “Highway Worker Memorial Scholarship Program” for the 2011-2012 academic year. The program provides financial assistance to help the children of ...
- Think you're a good driver? Try staying in these crooked lanes [VIDEO]815 Views
- How to avoid highway work zone injuries and deaths740 Views
- Turn Around! FDOT seeking ways to alert wrong-way drivers619 Views
- Elderly woman destroys newly poured road533 Views
- VIDEO: Semi hauling an excavator plows through a guardhouse while pulling onto college campus385 Views