More Articles for Solutions
Serious injury and death is becoming an all-too-common occurrence for highway construction workers. Although workers aren’t always at fault, there are several preventable measures that can be taken to help reduce the risk of such a horrible and tragic accident. Here ...
You have questions, we’ll find answers – but with your help! Our new Solutions section on BetterRoads.com will help you find answers to your questions. Send us a detailed description your problem, and we’ll post it in our new Solutions ...
- Think you're a good driver? Try staying in these crooked lanes [VIDEO]813 Views
- How to avoid highway work zone injuries and deaths740 Views
- Turn Around! FDOT seeking ways to alert wrong-way drivers619 Views
- Elderly woman destroys newly poured road533 Views
- VIDEO: Semi hauling an excavator plows through a guardhouse while pulling onto college campus385 Views