More Articles for Sokkia
Sokkia announces a new reflectorless total station – the FX – that includes on-board MAGNET™ Field application software, a telematics-based communications module TSshield™, and a long-range wireless communications system utilizing Bluetooth® Class 1 technology. Denny Welch, senior vice president-survey, said, “The ...
Sokkia's new reflectorless total station – the FX – includes on-board Magnet field application software, a telematics-based communications module TSshield, and a long-range wireless communications system utilizing Bluetooth Class 1 technology. “The mid-range series of instruments comes with the industry’s most ...
Topcon Positioning Systems (TPS) announced on May 26 its acquistion of InlandGEO, one of Topcon’s top performing distributors. InlandGEO is headquartered in Madrid, Spain, and has four additional offices in Spain, two in Portugal and one in the Canary Islands. In ...
- 5 Options for Avoiding Highway Trust Fund Insolvency482 Views
- Boxer outlines Senate priorities for long-term surface transportation bill397 Views
- Sen. Murray warns Highway Trust Fund insolvency 'threat is growing'396 Views
- Foxx: Insolvent transportation system could cost 700k jobs372 Views
- VIDEO: Watch these crews slide a half-mile, 30 million-pound bridge into place over the Ohio River321 Views