More Articles for Sokkia
Sokkia announces a new reflectorless total station – the FX – that includes on-board MAGNET™ Field application software, a telematics-based communications module TSshield™, and a long-range wireless communications system utilizing Bluetooth® Class 1 technology. Denny Welch, senior vice president-survey, said, “The ...
Sokkia's new reflectorless total station – the FX – includes on-board Magnet field application software, a telematics-based communications module TSshield, and a long-range wireless communications system utilizing Bluetooth Class 1 technology. “The mid-range series of instruments comes with the industry’s most ...
Topcon Positioning Systems (TPS) announced on May 26 its acquistion of InlandGEO, one of Topcon’s top performing distributors. InlandGEO is headquartered in Madrid, Spain, and has four additional offices in Spain, two in Portugal and one in the Canary Islands. In ...
- Think you're a good driver? Try staying in these crooked lanes [VIDEO]922 Views
- Vehicles covered in oil and grime after construction project gone wrong875 Views
- Turn Around! FDOT seeking ways to alert wrong-way drivers633 Views
- VIDEO: Semi hauling an excavator plows through a guardhouse while pulling onto college campus383 Views
- How to become a more productive highway construction worker335 Views