More Articles for Sokkia
Sokkia announces a new reflectorless total station – the FX – that includes on-board MAGNET™ Field application software, a telematics-based communications module TSshield™, and a long-range wireless communications system utilizing Bluetooth® Class 1 technology. Denny Welch, senior vice president-survey, said, “The ...
Sokkia's new reflectorless total station – the FX – includes on-board Magnet field application software, a telematics-based communications module TSshield, and a long-range wireless communications system utilizing Bluetooth Class 1 technology. “The mid-range series of instruments comes with the industry’s most ...
Topcon Positioning Systems (TPS) announced on May 26 its acquistion of InlandGEO, one of Topcon’s top performing distributors. InlandGEO is headquartered in Madrid, Spain, and has four additional offices in Spain, two in Portugal and one in the Canary Islands. In ...
- Congress passes spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts552 Views
- Tappan Zee bridge construction shut down after silos collapse446 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for highway and bridge construction workers124 Views
- Construction worker stops wrong way driver, avoids potential disaster92 Views
- With no plans to raise gas tax, Alabama will rely on 2015 bond issue for road projects69 Views