More Articles for Sokkia
Sokkia announces a new reflectorless total station – the FX – that includes on-board MAGNET™ Field application software, a telematics-based communications module TSshield™, and a long-range wireless communications system utilizing Bluetooth® Class 1 technology. Denny Welch, senior vice president-survey, said, “The ...
Sokkia's new reflectorless total station – the FX – includes on-board Magnet field application software, a telematics-based communications module TSshield, and a long-range wireless communications system utilizing Bluetooth Class 1 technology. “The mid-range series of instruments comes with the industry’s most ...
Topcon Positioning Systems (TPS) announced on May 26 its acquistion of InlandGEO, one of Topcon’s top performing distributors. InlandGEO is headquartered in Madrid, Spain, and has four additional offices in Spain, two in Portugal and one in the Canary Islands. In ...
- VIDEO: CBS’s '60 Minutes' spotlights America's neglected infrastructure223 Views
- Texas leads U.S. equipment purchases in Q3, sales down 19 percent from 201392 Views
- What causes the most damage to our nation’s bridges?84 Views
- California, Florida DOTs named winners of America's Transportation Awards83 Views
- Obama names new highway safety chief82 Views