More Articles for soil compactor
The Cat 825K soil compactor is first four-drum soil compactor with an intelligent compaction system option, says John Thomas, with Caterpillar’s construction technology and solutions group. The 825K now incorporates Caterpillar’s Machine Drive Power (MDP) system, which measures the soil’s ...
25 Days of RollOuts: Chicago Pneumatic adds asphalt rollers, soil compactors to light compaction equipment line
Chicago Pneumatic’s expanded line of light compaction equipment includes the gasoline-powered AR90G small articulated tandem asphalt roller, diesel-powered AR100 small articulated tandem asphalt roller, ART120 compact articulated tandem asphalt roller, SR130 small vibratory soil roller and SR130PD small vibratory soil ...
According to our sister site, Equipment World, JCB unveiled its Tier 4 Final Ecomax engines today at Bauma 2013. The engines, which JCB says will offer a “one-can” solution, remove the need for both a diesel particulate filter (DPF) and a ...
- Report: Just 6 Percent of 2013 federal-aid funding went into new roads & bridges385 Views
- 2014 Better Roads Bridge Inventory339 Views
- One killed, four injured after bridge collapses at college322 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress225 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?176 Views