More Articles for soil compaction
Experience, type of soil, method specification and available equipment are all part of making this decision. (Editor’s note: This excerpt first appeared in The Cat Paving Products Guide to Soil Compaction. The book is available on Amazon.com and through participating Cat ...
Intelligent compaction – matched with more productive operational control systems – is revolutionizing the commonplace world of dirt rolling. Yesterday’s slow-but-steady soil compactor now communicates with satellites, logs performance, saves fuel, pollutes less and is more productive. It’s all done natively, ...
Bomag has introduced a new line of vibratory tampers, which have low operating weights and can perform compaction jobs. The vibratory tampers can be used for highway patching in which a roller would be too large or for soil or backfill ...
- Wrongly fired DOT employees return to work1558 Views
- Highway users, road builders oppose bill to surrender federal highway authority851 Views
- Driver hops out of truck and attacks construction worker770 Views
- New use of carbon fiber grid in precast concrete piles725 Views
- Construction error and weather causes new pavement to crumble within hours555 Views