More Articles for soil compaction
Experience, type of soil, method specification and available equipment are all part of making this decision. (Editor’s note: This excerpt first appeared in The Cat Paving Products Guide to Soil Compaction. The book is available on Amazon.com and through participating Cat ...
Intelligent compaction – matched with more productive operational control systems – is revolutionizing the commonplace world of dirt rolling. Yesterday’s slow-but-steady soil compactor now communicates with satellites, logs performance, saves fuel, pollutes less and is more productive. It’s all done natively, ...
Bomag has introduced a new line of vibratory tampers, which have low operating weights and can perform compaction jobs. The vibratory tampers can be used for highway patching in which a roller would be too large or for soil or backfill ...
- Report: Just 6 Percent of 2013 federal-aid funding went into new roads & bridges392 Views
- 2014 Better Roads Bridge Inventory341 Views
- One killed, four injured after bridge collapses at college327 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress234 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?193 Views