More Articles for Software
Fugro Roadware has released its Vision 2.2 software, which offers faster process times for pavement management data, compared to previous versions. The software allows users to view collected data for the entire road network at once on a built-in map. Vision 2.2 ...
SITECH Michigan has joined the network of SITECH dealerships and opened up operations in Novi, Mich. SITECH dealerships represent Trimble and Caterpillar machine control systems for fleet of heavy equipment, along with Trimble’s complete portfolio of Connected Site solutions — Site ...
Arsenault Associates reports that its revenue grew by 118 percent during the past five years, and despite the severe recession and resulting downturn in the transportation industry, revenues grew 5 percent in 2009. The provider of fleet maintenance management solutions also ...
Topcon Corporation announces that Topcon Europe Positioning B.V., a wholly-owned subsidiary in the Netherlands, acquired all business and assets of Roadware B.V., a developer of software and hardware for paving machine control solutions. Roadware is also headquartered in the Netherlands. Topcon Corporation ...
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax720 Views
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party401 Views
- PHOTOS: Six bridge/transportation projects receive 2014 PCI Awards389 Views
- Construction company called out for substandard concrete267 Views
- Gov. Scott Walker considers replacing Wisconsin's gas tax247 Views