More Articles for Software
Fugro Roadware has released its Vision 2.2 software, which offers faster process times for pavement management data, compared to previous versions. The software allows users to view collected data for the entire road network at once on a built-in map. Vision 2.2 ...
SITECH Michigan has joined the network of SITECH dealerships and opened up operations in Novi, Mich. SITECH dealerships represent Trimble and Caterpillar machine control systems for fleet of heavy equipment, along with Trimble’s complete portfolio of Connected Site solutions — Site ...
Arsenault Associates reports that its revenue grew by 118 percent during the past five years, and despite the severe recession and resulting downturn in the transportation industry, revenues grew 5 percent in 2009. The provider of fleet maintenance management solutions also ...
Topcon Corporation announces that Topcon Europe Positioning B.V., a wholly-owned subsidiary in the Netherlands, acquired all business and assets of Roadware B.V., a developer of software and hardware for paving machine control solutions. Roadware is also headquartered in the Netherlands. Topcon Corporation ...
- 4 dead after semi hits stopped vehicles1053 Views
- Road worker killed while picking up construction cones1048 Views
- Several deficiencies exposed in Skagit River Bridge collapse734 Views
- 3 tips for staying safe inside road construction work zones518 Views
- Can you believe how much bad roads cost Texas drivers?326 Views