More Articles for Society of Professional Rope Access Technicians’ (SPRAT)
Bridge Climbing Engineers on ropes doing specialized structural inspections By Tina Grady Barbaccia Bridges that were once inaccessible by traditional methods can now be thoroughly inspected by engineers climbing and rappelling down the structures.When the floodgates of a large dam in Folsom, Calif., ...
For a downloadable PDF of the Society of Professional Rope Access Technicians' (SPRAT) "Safe Practices for Rope Access Work," click here.
- Secret Cold War bunker found inside Brooklyn Bridge (PHOTOS)2182 Views
- Highway users, road builders oppose bill to surrender federal highway authority655 Views
- New use of carbon fiber grid in precast concrete piles634 Views
- Tolling becoming the solution of choice for most Americans510 Views
- Most common work-related deaths for highway and bridge construction workers464 Views