More Articles for Sochi
The Opening Ceremony of the Winter Olympics is Friday night, and hundreds of thousands of people have already flocked to Sochi, Russia, where the sports will be held this year. But just a few years ago, the small city was hardly ...
Need a train ticket but don’t have any cash on you? Just squat for it. In exchange for knocking out 30 squats, you can score a free subway ticket – worth about a buck – at Russia’s Vystavochnaya station, west of ...
- How to avoid highway work zone injuries and deaths712 Views
- Turn Around! FDOT seeking ways to alert wrong-way drivers579 Views
- Elderly woman destroys newly poured road517 Views
- How two men avoided travel fees by outsmarting airlines502 Views
- VIDEO: Semi hauling an excavator plows through a guardhouse while pulling onto college campus361 Views