More Articles for snowplow and Illinois
The Illinois Tollway is prepared to mobilize its full fleet of 183 snowplows in response to the snowfall expected to begin this afternoon and continue into the nighttime hours. The Tollway’s Snow Operations Center opened this afternoon to manage the ...
- Report: Just 6 Percent of 2013 federal-aid funding went into new roads & bridges392 Views
- 2014 Better Roads Bridge Inventory341 Views
- One killed, four injured after bridge collapses at college327 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress234 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?197 Views