More Articles for Snow Conference
A multi-million-dollar road project produces the tools for a traveling teaching system in South Carolina. Educators believe that show-and-tell is a good way to educate children. Many elementary and middle school students are experiencing both show and tell in their study ...
The American Public Works Association (APWA) has given the Ohio Department of Transportation (ODOT) its Excellence in Snow and Ice Control Award for 2013. ODOT is the first state department of transportation in the country to receive the award. The APWA selected ...
- Shuster, Boxer say highway bill is about jobs394 Views
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?383 Views
- DOT report: $123.7 billion needed to maintain, improve highways, bridges193 Views
- Obama proposes $302 billion, 4-year reauthorization bill, announces availability of $600 million in TIGER grants174 Views
- DOT seeks innovative transportation tools153 Views