More Articles for “Smoothest Day Paving Award”
Make it Last, and Make it Smooth A Kansas project delivers. By Dan Brown, Contributing Editor For more than 30 miles, Interstate 70 in western Kansas was worn out. It was a full-depth asphalt pavement; sections ranged up to 20 inches deep. The ...
- Oopsie! DOT forgets to spellcheck interstate sign2086 Views
- Road worker killed while picking up construction cones1318 Views
- The state with the best roads in the country is...891 Views
- 3 tips for staying safe inside road construction work zones540 Views
- Senate passes highway bill, vote sent back to house366 Views