More Articles for smoother pavement
As transportation authority specifiers place more emphasis on smoother, quieter and safer roadways and fewer construction delays, diamond saw cut textures are being used to reduce roughness, noise and friction of pavements, bridges and runways, John Roberts, executive director of ...
The Same ... But Different Diamond Grinding vs. Micromilling By Tom Kuennen, Contributing Editor Diamond grinding of Portland cement concrete pavements and micromilling of bituminous asphalt pavements are superficially similar in concept, but that’s just about the only thing they have in common. Diamond ...
- Road worker killed while picking up construction cones1249 Views
- 4 dead after semi hits stopped vehicles1053 Views
- The state with the best roads in the country is...780 Views
- Several deficiencies exposed in Skagit River Bridge collapse734 Views
- 3 tips for staying safe inside road construction work zones519 Views