More Articles for smartplow
By Tina Grady Barbaccia The Alaska Department of Transportation and Public Facilities (ADOT&PF) in partnership with the University of Minnesota Intelligent Transportation Systems Institute developed a pilot project using an Intelligent Specialty Vehicle System (ISVS) for winter maintenance vehicles. The ISVS ...
- VIDEO: Airline surprises passengers by granting Christmas wishes812 Views
- You shouldn’t be a roadbuilder if…651 Views
- Transportation officials break ground on $1.3 billion Highway 91 expansion project in California380 Views
- VIDEO: Rapid-set cement helps rehab seven overpasses, one bridge in St. Louis353 Views
- The Top Failure in Car Technology319 Views