More Articles for smartphone app
There is one seemingly simple problem with car technology that has yet to be solved. It’s not that glitch in your GPS that tells you to turn right in 500 feet… into a lake. And, nope, it’s not the momentary loss ...
Komatsu America has introduced an app that allows machine owners to view critical machine information from the Komtrax fleet monitoring system on their Apple or Android smart phones or tablets. The new app allows owners to locate an asset and obtain ...
The American Road & Transportation Builders Association (ARTBA) has launched an app similar to the “I’m Stuck” app, which was developed to allow travelers to inform elected officials about transportation problems. ARTBA’s app, however, focuses on transportation professionals. ARTBA unveiled the “Transportation ...
With road building season still going strong, three apps could make paving jobs easier for highway crews and other paving professionals. These three asphalt calculator apps for smartphones simplify the paving process by calculating how much asphalt is needed to pave ...
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?435 Views
- Shuster, Boxer say highway bill is about jobs397 Views
- DOT report: $123.7 billion needed to maintain, improve highways, bridges191 Views
- Obama proposes $302 billion, 4-year reauthorization bill, announces availability of $600 million in TIGER grants171 Views
- Case rolls out Tier 4 Final wheel loaders153 Views