More Articles for smartphone app
There is one seemingly simple problem with car technology that has yet to be solved. It’s not that glitch in your GPS that tells you to turn right in 500 feet… into a lake. And, nope, it’s not the momentary loss ...
Komatsu America has introduced an app that allows machine owners to view critical machine information from the Komtrax fleet monitoring system on their Apple or Android smart phones or tablets. The new app allows owners to locate an asset and obtain ...
The American Road & Transportation Builders Association (ARTBA) has launched an app similar to the “I’m Stuck” app, which was developed to allow travelers to inform elected officials about transportation problems. ARTBA’s app, however, focuses on transportation professionals. ARTBA unveiled the “Transportation ...
With road building season still going strong, three apps could make paving jobs easier for highway crews and other paving professionals. These three asphalt calculator apps for smartphones simplify the paving process by calculating how much asphalt is needed to pave ...
- 5 freeway bridges in need of repair following accident1004 Views
- 4 dead after semi hits stopped vehicles813 Views
- Several deficiencies exposed in Skagit River Bridge collapse669 Views
- VIDEO: Massive steel beam falls off trailer, snatches semi truck onto its side578 Views
- Traffic deaths down nearly 23 percent since 2005340 Views