More Articles for smart phones
Don't commute alone. Even if you are the only person your vehicle. A new report from the New Cities Foundation says that real-time sharing of information between commuters via social networking can “enhance the overall commute experience in a number of ...
Intelligent Systems at an Intelligent Price The benefits of high-tech transportation may be surprisingly affordable today By Tom Kuennen, Contributing Editor T he move toward intelligent trafficways has only just begun, and there is no end to the high-end applications that are being ...
- VIDEOS: Michigan DOT debunks transportation myths with ‘Reality Check’ series828 Views
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?497 Views
- Volvo partners with Lego Group355 Views
- Doosan launches Tier 4 Final non-DPF compact diesel engines185 Views
- DOT Chief Foxx points to $2.5 billion for transit in Obama’s proposed budget159 Views