More Articles for smart phones
Don't commute alone. Even if you are the only person your vehicle. A new report from the New Cities Foundation says that real-time sharing of information between commuters via social networking can “enhance the overall commute experience in a number of ...
Intelligent Systems at an Intelligent Price The benefits of high-tech transportation may be surprisingly affordable today By Tom Kuennen, Contributing Editor T he move toward intelligent trafficways has only just begun, and there is no end to the high-end applications that are being ...
- Road commission worker killed by motor grader1144 Views
- Most common work-related deaths for highway and bridge construction workers862 Views
- DOT loans $950 million to Florida highway project444 Views
- FDOT removing campaign signs350 Views
- Why repair cracks when you can avoid them altogether?338 Views