More Articles for small businesses compete for federal highway contracts
Federal highway officials hold workshop to help Virginia, North Carolina small businesses compete for government contracts
The Federal Highway Administration (FHWA) hosted a workshop in Portsmouth on Aug. 18 to help small businesses compete for federal highway contracts and engage more minorities and women in construction careers. More than 145 area businesses took ...
- More states ban ET-Plus guardrail system485 Views
- Man survives excavator falling 60 feet from overpass205 Views
- S.C. highway construction worker killed in hit and run189 Views
- Cement shortage taking its toll on Minnesota projects145 Views
- Ray LaHood: 'We need a big pot of money' to fix America’s roads and bridges144 Views