More Articles for slurry
An area of focus within the construction industry throughout the past few years has been the question of how to handle concrete grinding residue (CGR), also known as sawing slurry. Generated during sawing and diamond grinding operations, slurry is the ...
Web-Exclusive Better Bridges coverage by John M. Simpson, P.E., Transpo Industries A successful slurry overlay project is the talk of Davidson County, Tennessee. The Chickasaw Bridge, spanning the Ellington Parkway, was slated for four-day rehabilitation by contractor Jamieson Construction. The T-48 resists the effects of ...
- VIDEO: Watch these crews slide a half-mile, 30 million-pound bridge into place over the Ohio River626 Views
- 5 Options for Avoiding Highway Trust Fund Insolvency546 Views
- Foxx: Insolvent transportation system could cost 700k jobs396 Views
- What the latest Obamacare update means for your business366 Views
- U.S. DOT predicts August shortfall in latest Highway Trust Fund Ticker update339 Views