More Articles for slurry
An area of focus within the construction industry throughout the past few years has been the question of how to handle concrete grinding residue (CGR), also known as sawing slurry. Generated during sawing and diamond grinding operations, slurry is the ...
Web-Exclusive Better Bridges coverage by John M. Simpson, P.E., Transpo Industries A successful slurry overlay project is the talk of Davidson County, Tennessee. The Chickasaw Bridge, spanning the Ellington Parkway, was slated for four-day rehabilitation by contractor Jamieson Construction. The T-48 resists the effects of ...
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party478 Views
- MnDOT up a creek without a paddle due to mine expansion223 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax222 Views
- Highway and bridge construction starts on the rise in September162 Views
- Bay Bridge construction project suspended after causing major traffic issues115 Views