More Articles for Slow Down
Effective July 1, there are two changes to Indiana’s Move Over Law. Motorists must reduce their vehicle’s speed 10 mph under the posted speed limit if they cannot move to an adjacent lane safely. Secondly, the updated law now includes ...
- Think you're a good driver? Try staying in these crooked lanes [VIDEO]900 Views
- Vehicles covered in oil and grime after construction project gone wrong833 Views
- How to avoid highway work zone injuries and deaths746 Views
- Turn Around! FDOT seeking ways to alert wrong-way drivers630 Views
- Elderly woman destroys newly poured road465 Views