More Articles for slipform pavers
How the use of stringless paving technology on the Utah I-15 Corridor Expansion Project saved time and money. By Tina Grady Barbaccia When placing concrete, staying within the determined lines is absolutely critical to achieving accurate pavement smoothness and thickness in the ...
Go to the Better Roads’ Spec Guide (www.betterroads.com/specguide) to find the full range of America’s slipform pavers. Slipform Pavers GOMACO’s two-track or four-track GP-2400 can slipform widths up to 24 feet. Powered by a 174-horsepower, 6.6-liter turbocharged Caterpillar diesel engine, the travel speed ...
- VIDEO: CBS’s '60 Minutes' spotlights America's neglected infrastructure222 Views
- Texas leads U.S. equipment purchases in Q3, sales down 19 percent from 201392 Views
- Obama names new highway safety chief82 Views
- California, Florida DOTs named winners of America's Transportation Awards82 Views
- What causes the most damage to our nation’s bridges?82 Views