More Articles for slipform pavers
How the use of stringless paving technology on the Utah I-15 Corridor Expansion Project saved time and money. By Tina Grady Barbaccia When placing concrete, staying within the determined lines is absolutely critical to achieving accurate pavement smoothness and thickness in the ...
Go to the Better Roads’ Spec Guide (www.betterroads.com/specguide) to find the full range of America’s slipform pavers. Slipform Pavers GOMACO’s two-track or four-track GP-2400 can slipform widths up to 24 feet. Powered by a 174-horsepower, 6.6-liter turbocharged Caterpillar diesel engine, the travel speed ...
- PHOTOS, VIDEO: MoDOT employee finds a new way of transportation… skydiving416 Views
- Oklahoma DOT looks to Caltrans for bridge assessment advice362 Views
- 3 Ways to Avoid Heat-Related Illness296 Views
- Roundabouts And Intersections: Two Traffic Control Devices, Many Options289 Views
- CBO: Highway Trust Fund would shortfall under Obama's proposed budget228 Views