More Articles for slipform pavers
How the use of stringless paving technology on the Utah I-15 Corridor Expansion Project saved time and money. By Tina Grady Barbaccia When placing concrete, staying within the determined lines is absolutely critical to achieving accurate pavement smoothness and thickness in the ...
Go to the Better Roads’ Spec Guide (www.betterroads.com/specguide) to find the full range of America’s slipform pavers. Slipform Pavers GOMACO’s two-track or four-track GP-2400 can slipform widths up to 24 feet. Powered by a 174-horsepower, 6.6-liter turbocharged Caterpillar diesel engine, the travel speed ...
- Firearms to be used for road construction763 Views
- Highway Trust Fund 2014: Timeline of Events692 Views
- POLL: Majority of Americans would rather pay tolls than taxes622 Views
- How two men avoided travel fees by outsmarting airlines581 Views
- VIDEO: Worker dangles from excavator hammer 100 feet up482 Views