More Articles for sleepiness
Caterpillar may soon include on some of its trucks a set of sensors, alarms and software to detect when an operator is about to fall asleep, BBC reported. The safety system, Driver Safety Solution (DSS), was developed by Australia-based Seeing Machines ...
- Oklahoma DOT looks to Caltrans for bridge assessment advice360 Views
- Obama to present Congress with proposed transportation reauthorization bill360 Views
- PHOTOS, VIDEO: MoDOT employee finds a new way of transportation… skydiving345 Views
- 3 Ways to Avoid Heat-Related Illness296 Views
- Roundabouts And Intersections: Two Traffic Control Devices, Many Options289 Views