More Articles for sleep monitor
Caterpillar may soon include on some of its trucks a set of sensors, alarms and software to detect when an operator is about to fall asleep, BBC reported. The safety system, Driver Safety Solution (DSS), was developed by Australia-based Seeing Machines ...
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party465 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax322 Views
- Success regardless of gender: Kari Karst’s BX Civil & Construction205 Views
- Gov. Scott Walker considers replacing Wisconsin's gas tax189 Views
- Flagman caught boozing on the job184 Views