More Articles for skid resistance
The Same ... But Different Diamond Grinding vs. Micromilling By Tom Kuennen, Contributing Editor Diamond grinding of Portland cement concrete pavements and micromilling of bituminous asphalt pavements are superficially similar in concept, but that’s just about the only thing they have in common. Diamond ...
Gaining influence in 2011 By Tom Kuennen, Contributing Editor There are big changes on the way for a number of existing infrastructure technologies and practices, and they will significantly influence the highway and bridge communities in 2011. In the coming year, new research, ...
Thin lift hot-mix asphalt overlays are securing their place in the ‘pavement preservation toolbox’ touted by the Federal Highway Administration, the Foundation for Pavement Preservation, and other groups. And while they are more expensive in initial costs than other proven pavement ...
- PHOTOS: Chevy unveils 2015 Colorado pickup, available fall 2014562 Views
- Proposed bill would raise federal gas tax by $0.15 for highway funding309 Views
- Construction industry avoids list of 10 worst jobs for the future305 Views
- VIDEO: This concrete buffer is nearly unstoppable274 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Cat Introduces Four New D Series Skid Steers271 Views