More Articles for Skelly and Loy
The Pennsylvania Department of Transportation (PennDOT) has awarded Skelly and Loy a contract to provide remediation services throughout Pennsylvania. The contract is for three years with two, one-year options for extensions. The value is estimated at $10 million to $12 million. Skelly ...
Skelly and Loy has been awarded two open-end contracts with West Virginia Division of Highways, one for natural resources services and one for cultural resources services. Both are two-year, $1.5 million contracts.
Skelly and Loy has hired Kimberly Britton as a CAD Specialist in its Wise, Va., office. In this role, Ms. Britton prepares maps, plans, cross sections, and other types of CAD drawings, prepares exhibits for permit applications and other technical reports, and ...
- Think you're a good driver? Try staying in these crooked lanes [VIDEO]901 Views
- Vehicles covered in oil and grime after construction project gone wrong811 Views
- How to avoid highway work zone injuries and deaths746 Views
- Turn Around! FDOT seeking ways to alert wrong-way drivers630 Views
- Elderly woman destroys newly poured road465 Views