More Articles for Skelly and Loy
The Pennsylvania Department of Transportation (PennDOT) has awarded Skelly and Loy a contract to provide remediation services throughout Pennsylvania. The contract is for three years with two, one-year options for extensions. The value is estimated at $10 million to $12 million. Skelly ...
Skelly and Loy has been awarded two open-end contracts with West Virginia Division of Highways, one for natural resources services and one for cultural resources services. Both are two-year, $1.5 million contracts.
Skelly and Loy has hired Kimberly Britton as a CAD Specialist in its Wise, Va., office. In this role, Ms. Britton prepares maps, plans, cross sections, and other types of CAD drawings, prepares exhibits for permit applications and other technical reports, and ...
- No charges filed after woman kills construction worker263 Views
- Ohio worker’s death creates urgency on inspecting NJ bridges126 Views
- Cincinnati bridge collapse kills construction worker, injures truck driver124 Views
- Obama calls for 'bipartisan infrastructure plan,' doesn't mention gas tax increase111 Views
- Fingers crossed: Senate highway bill could be unveiled soon106 Views