More Articles for Skelly and Loy
The Pennsylvania Department of Transportation (PennDOT) has awarded Skelly and Loy a contract to provide remediation services throughout Pennsylvania. The contract is for three years with two, one-year options for extensions. The value is estimated at $10 million to $12 million. Skelly ...
Skelly and Loy has been awarded two open-end contracts with West Virginia Division of Highways, one for natural resources services and one for cultural resources services. Both are two-year, $1.5 million contracts.
Skelly and Loy has hired Kimberly Britton as a CAD Specialist in its Wise, Va., office. In this role, Ms. Britton prepares maps, plans, cross sections, and other types of CAD drawings, prepares exhibits for permit applications and other technical reports, and ...
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax690 Views
- PHOTOS: Six bridge/transportation projects receive 2014 PCI Awards389 Views
- Boxer urges House Ways & Means Committee to save Highway Trust Fund358 Views
- PHOTOS: Most gorgeous freeway ever?314 Views
- Construction company called out for substandard concrete288 Views