More Articles for Skelly and Loy
The Pennsylvania Department of Transportation (PennDOT) has awarded Skelly and Loy a contract to provide remediation services throughout Pennsylvania. The contract is for three years with two, one-year options for extensions. The value is estimated at $10 million to $12 million. Skelly ...
Skelly and Loy has been awarded two open-end contracts with West Virginia Division of Highways, one for natural resources services and one for cultural resources services. Both are two-year, $1.5 million contracts.
Skelly and Loy has hired Kimberly Britton as a CAD Specialist in its Wise, Va., office. In this role, Ms. Britton prepares maps, plans, cross sections, and other types of CAD drawings, prepares exhibits for permit applications and other technical reports, and ...
- 5 Options for Avoiding Highway Trust Fund Insolvency525 Views
- Boxer outlines Senate priorities for long-term surface transportation bill397 Views
- Sen. Murray warns Highway Trust Fund insolvency 'threat is growing'396 Views
- Foxx: Insolvent transportation system could cost 700k jobs372 Views
- U.S. DOT predicts August shortfall in latest Highway Trust Fund Ticker update276 Views