More Articles for Skelly and Loy
The Pennsylvania Department of Transportation (PennDOT) has awarded Skelly and Loy a contract to provide remediation services throughout Pennsylvania. The contract is for three years with two, one-year options for extensions. The value is estimated at $10 million to $12 million. Skelly ...
Skelly and Loy has been awarded two open-end contracts with West Virginia Division of Highways, one for natural resources services and one for cultural resources services. Both are two-year, $1.5 million contracts.
Skelly and Loy has hired Kimberly Britton as a CAD Specialist in its Wise, Va., office. In this role, Ms. Britton prepares maps, plans, cross sections, and other types of CAD drawings, prepares exhibits for permit applications and other technical reports, and ...
- PHOTOS, VIDEO: MoDOT employee finds a new way of transportation… skydiving416 Views
- Oklahoma DOT looks to Caltrans for bridge assessment advice362 Views
- 3 Ways to Avoid Heat-Related Illness296 Views
- Roundabouts And Intersections: Two Traffic Control Devices, Many Options289 Views
- CBO: Highway Trust Fund would shortfall under Obama's proposed budget228 Views