More Articles for Skagit River Bridge replacement
The Washington State Department of Transportation (WSDOT) announced this morning that the Interstate 5 temporary span is now open to traffic, though the bridge has some restrictions. WSDOT is routing freight haulers carrying oversize or overweight loads around the temporary section ...
Washington State Senator Patty Murray said on Thursday that the U.S. Department of Transportation (USDOT) will releasing $15.6 million of the federal share for repair of the Interstate 5 bridge in Washington State that collapsed into the Skagit River three ...
Washington State Department of Transportation (WSDOT) announced Monday that it plans to have the Interstate 5 Skagit River Bridge temporary span open sometime next week. The bridge has been closed since a portion of it collapsed into the Skagit River last ...
Washington State Governor Jay Inslee has announced the state’s plan to temporarily replace the collapsed portion of the Interstate 5 bridge over the Skagit River. A portion of the bridge collapsed Thursday night after an oversize truck struck an overhead steel ...
- VIDEOS: Michigan DOT debunks transportation myths with ‘Reality Check’ series690 Views
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?503 Views
- Volvo partners with Lego Group344 Views
- Doosan launches Tier 4 Final non-DPF compact diesel engines174 Views
- DOT Chief Foxx points to $2.5 billion for transit in Obama’s proposed budget159 Views