More Articles for six-year highway bill
Sen. Barbara Boxer said Thursday that she and three other top transportation senators have “reached an agreement in principle on a transportation bill.” During a press conference, Boxer, who is chairman of the Senate Environment and Public Works Committee, -- along ...
The Highways and Transit Subcommittee began a two-day hearing on March 29 on a pending surface transportation reauthorization and is seeking suggestions from the transportation community on how to streamline and consolidate programs, cut red tape to speed up the ...
Time to Kick Ass If the President can do it on national television, I can do it here. He said of the oil mess in the Gulf of Mexico that he wanted to know “whose ass to kick.” Our industry has its ...
National Stone, Sand & Gravel Association (NSSGA) Chairman Bill Schneider, president and CEO of Knife River Corp., testified July 27 before the House Transportation and Infrastructure Committee on the status of the stimulus and impacts on the aggregates industry. Schneider ...
- Man dies after pedestrian bridge collapses1073 Views
- VIDEO: Should more DOTs use a 'zipper merge'?975 Views
- Are flying robots the future of road construction?818 Views
- Ohio to start largest single construction project in state history357 Views
- 80-thousand pounds of sand and gravel dumped on highway319 Views