More Articles for six-year bill
The Senate Environment and Public Works Committee unanimously approved a six-year surface transportation reauthorization bill Thursday morning. Related: President Obama brings focus to highway bill during National Transportation Week Top committee members Sens. Barbara Boxer (D-Calif.), committee chairman; David Vitter (R-La.), committee ranking ...
The Senate Environment and Public Works (EPW) Committee on Monday night revealed the text of its surface transportation reauthorization bill. Dubbed the MAP-21 Reauthorization Act, the six-year bill would reauthorize surface transportation projects through fiscal year 2020 and is indexed for ...
This will surprise no one. Senator Barbara Boxer (D-Ca), chair of the Senate Environment and Public Works committee and therefore the key senator in any reauthorization legislation process, is setting up another extension for dear old SAFETEA-LU. Boxer said she will schedule ...
Long Tunnel, No Light Sobering Report says 2010 will continue to challenge contractors Treading water. It was a metaphor raised several times during a gloomy press conference to paint a picture of American transportation contracting companies trying to survive. It arose during the ...
- Report: Just 6 Percent of 2013 federal-aid funding went into new roads & bridges382 Views
- 2014 Better Roads Bridge Inventory339 Views
- One killed, four injured after bridge collapses at college327 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress234 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?192 Views