More Articles for shoving
Decoding the secrets of asphalt stripping and raveling By Tom Kuennen, Contributing Editor Raveling describes the loss of aggregate from the driving surface of a bituminous concrete pavement. Loss of aggregate through raveling encourages pothole formation and cracking, which can introduce water ...
Avoid Common Cold Mix Patching Failures To do something the right way, it helps to know how to do it the wrong way. Pothole patching is not an exception to the rule. By Tina Grady Barbaccia Identifying the various types of distresses and ...
- Road commission worker killed by motor grader1150 Views
- Secret Cold War bunker found inside Brooklyn Bridge (PHOTOS)1064 Views
- Most common work-related deaths for highway and bridge construction workers981 Views
- DOT loans $950 million to Florida highway project480 Views
- Why repair cracks when you can avoid them altogether?359 Views