More Articles for Shippensburg
More than 6,000 customers, operators and dealers are expected to visit Volvo’s Shippensburg, Pa.-based Customer Center in its first year. The new facility on Monday hosted ribbon cutting ceremonies by Rep. Bill Shuster (R-Pa.), Rep. Lou Barletta (R-Pa.), Rep. Scott ...
With the housing market showing signs of new life and public infrastructure spending high on the agenda, it’s possible to believe that the long, nuclear winter of recession in road-building may just be drawing to an end. In May, monthly home ...
Our sister publication, Equipment World, reported on Volvo’s celebration of its $100 million plant expansion in Shippensburg, Pennsylvania. The celebration took place Thursday, when Volvo unveiled a commemorative L60G wheel loader donning an American flag on one side and a ...
Volvo Construction Equipment has opened a $30 million expansion to its Shippensburg, Pennsylvania, plant. The 20,000-square foot addition will add motor grader manufacturing capabilities, transferred to Shippensburg from a plant in Goderich, Ontario. The expansion also includes a materials service ...
- NJDOT worker faces 10 years in prison for stealing1093 Views
- Highway Trust Fund 2014: Timeline of Events693 Views
- Firearms to be used for road construction592 Views
- POLL: Majority of Americans would rather pay tolls than taxes558 Views
- VIDEO: Worker dangles from excavator hammer 100 feet up394 Views