More Articles for Shippensburg
More than 6,000 customers, operators and dealers are expected to visit Volvo’s Shippensburg, Pa.-based Customer Center in its first year. The new facility on Monday hosted ribbon cutting ceremonies by Rep. Bill Shuster (R-Pa.), Rep. Lou Barletta (R-Pa.), Rep. Scott ...
With the housing market showing signs of new life and public infrastructure spending high on the agenda, it’s possible to believe that the long, nuclear winter of recession in road-building may just be drawing to an end. In May, monthly home ...
Our sister publication, Equipment World, reported on Volvo’s celebration of its $100 million plant expansion in Shippensburg, Pennsylvania. The celebration took place Thursday, when Volvo unveiled a commemorative L60G wheel loader donning an American flag on one side and a ...
Volvo Construction Equipment has opened a $30 million expansion to its Shippensburg, Pennsylvania, plant. The 20,000-square foot addition will add motor grader manufacturing capabilities, transferred to Shippensburg from a plant in Goderich, Ontario. The expansion also includes a materials service ...
- Secret Cold War bunker found inside Brooklyn Bridge (PHOTOS)2236 Views
- Most common work-related deaths for highway and bridge construction workers1260 Views
- DOT loans $950 million to Florida highway project542 Views
- Tolling becoming the solution of choice for most Americans495 Views
- Highway users, road builders oppose bill to surrender federal highway authority353 Views