More Articles for shingles
Recycling shingles for use on roads is nothing new. They can prevent potholes and slow binder aging. And though recycled shingles take a little getting used to, they are becoming increasingly popular. Now one Wisconsin county is adding shingles to its ...
Recycled asphalt shingles (RAS) have been featured in Better Roads before. We’ve discussed how they can prevent potholes, their significance in binder aging, their growing popularity. Now, Hometown Dumpster Rental is featuring an infographic about RAS on its Trash Talk blog. According to ...
Pre-Measure Your Carbon Footprint Calculators help predict the environmental impact of roadbuilding projects By Tom Kuennen, Contributing Editor New tools keep appearing to help the highway, road and bridge community determine the environmental impact of the infrastructure they design and build. Last month we ...
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax691 Views
- PHOTOS: Six bridge/transportation projects receive 2014 PCI Awards389 Views
- Boxer urges House Ways & Means Committee to save Highway Trust Fund358 Views
- PHOTOS: Most gorgeous freeway ever?314 Views
- Construction company called out for substandard concrete288 Views