More Articles for shingles
Recycling shingles for use on roads is nothing new. They can prevent potholes and slow binder aging. And though recycled shingles take a little getting used to, they are becoming increasingly popular. Now one Wisconsin county is adding shingles to its ...
Recycled asphalt shingles (RAS) have been featured in Better Roads before. We’ve discussed how they can prevent potholes, their significance in binder aging, their growing popularity. Now, Hometown Dumpster Rental is featuring an infographic about RAS on its Trash Talk blog. According to ...
Pre-Measure Your Carbon Footprint Calculators help predict the environmental impact of roadbuilding projects By Tom Kuennen, Contributing Editor New tools keep appearing to help the highway, road and bridge community determine the environmental impact of the infrastructure they design and build. Last month we ...
- More states ban ET-Plus guardrail system487 Views
- Man survives excavator falling 60 feet from overpass198 Views
- S.C. highway construction worker killed in hit and run188 Views
- Cement shortage taking its toll on Minnesota projects130 Views
- Bay Bridge construction project suspended after causing major traffic issues126 Views