More Articles for Sherri L. Dunlap
Dr. Sherri L. Dunlap, MBA, D.Eng., CPESC, of Houston, Texas, passed away on June 25, 2010 at the age of 54. Dunlap was the Applied Technology and New Product Manager for the Harris County Flood Control District in Houston. While her ...
- Shuster, Boxer say highway bill is about jobs385 Views
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?385 Views
- DOT report: $123.7 billion needed to maintain, improve highways, bridges190 Views
- Obama proposes $302 billion, 4-year reauthorization bill, announces availability of $600 million in TIGER grants174 Views
- DOT seeks innovative transportation tools153 Views