More Articles for Severin doctrine
Take Extra Care with the Fine Print Liquidating agreements are enforceable when properly drafted In a recent Colorado case that involved an airport runway reconstruction project and a drilling and blasting subcontractor’s claim for additional costs due to differing site conditions — ...
- Wrongly fired DOT employees return to work1453 Views
- Highway users, road builders oppose bill to surrender federal highway authority854 Views
- New use of carbon fiber grid in precast concrete piles733 Views
- Construction error and weather causes new pavement to crumble within hours499 Views
- Tolling becoming the solution of choice for most Americans482 Views