More Articles for service
Funds are available to private, non-profit or and governmental entities for transportation needs of elderly persons and persons with disabilities for whom mass transportation services are “unavailable, insufficient or inappropriate,” says the Nebraska Department of Roads. The program is designed to ...
Rotary Lift and Indiana Phoenix will team up at ConExpo-Con/Agg to deliver a demonstration of the Mach series mobile column lift at ConExpo-Con/Agg. Designed to help service vehicles, the Mach series is offered in sets of two, four, six and eight ...
Industrial manufacturer Eaton Corp. and the Roadranger organization have been named Component Supplier of the Year by North Barrington, Ill.-based Idealease Corp. of North America. During the past 10 years Eaton has received similar recognition from Idealease on seven occasions. Speaking ...
Doosan Portable Power has named Clifford Power Systems of Tulsa, Okla., an authorized dealer of its Ingersoll Rand-branded line of mobile generators for Oklahoma, Arkansas and the Austin and San Antonio areas of Texas. Clifford Power Systems is a full-service company ...
- Think you're a good driver? Try staying in these crooked lanes [VIDEO]901 Views
- Vehicles covered in oil and grime after construction project gone wrong811 Views
- How to avoid highway work zone injuries and deaths746 Views
- Turn Around! FDOT seeking ways to alert wrong-way drivers630 Views
- Elderly woman destroys newly poured road465 Views