More Articles for service
Funds are available to private, non-profit or and governmental entities for transportation needs of elderly persons and persons with disabilities for whom mass transportation services are “unavailable, insufficient or inappropriate,” says the Nebraska Department of Roads. The program is designed to ...
Rotary Lift and Indiana Phoenix will team up at ConExpo-Con/Agg to deliver a demonstration of the Mach series mobile column lift at ConExpo-Con/Agg. Designed to help service vehicles, the Mach series is offered in sets of two, four, six and eight ...
Industrial manufacturer Eaton Corp. and the Roadranger organization have been named Component Supplier of the Year by North Barrington, Ill.-based Idealease Corp. of North America. During the past 10 years Eaton has received similar recognition from Idealease on seven occasions. Speaking ...
Doosan Portable Power has named Clifford Power Systems of Tulsa, Okla., an authorized dealer of its Ingersoll Rand-branded line of mobile generators for Oklahoma, Arkansas and the Austin and San Antonio areas of Texas. Clifford Power Systems is a full-service company ...
- Oopsie! DOT forgets to spellcheck interstate sign2167 Views
- Road worker killed while picking up construction cones1329 Views
- The state with the best roads in the country is...939 Views
- Senate passes highway bill, vote sent back to house580 Views
- 3 tips for staying safe inside road construction work zones547 Views