More Articles for sequestration
Construction professionals have begun lobbying Congress to spare their projects from the sequester cuts that took effect March 1, the New York Times reported. Associated General Contractors of America (AGC) has flooded Congress with emails and letters to protest the hundreds ...
U.S. Transportation Secretary Ray LaHood released a statement on Feb. 22 with his thoughts on what sequestration will mean for the nation and for transportation. For the official statement, go to http://www.dot.gov/briefing-room/statement-sequestration-us-transportation-secretary-ray-lahood-22-february-2013.) LaHood says in the statement that “sequestration will have a ...
Ladies and Gentleman, please welcome back, Simpson and Bowles! Alan Simpson, a Republican and Democrat Erskine Bowles have come up with a new deficit reduction plan. You will recall that the duo were co-chairs of the White House's 2010 deficit-reduction panel, which ...
- More states ban ET-Plus guardrail system422 Views
- Driver Beware: America's 5 most haunted roads215 Views
- Man survives excavator falling 60 feet from overpass206 Views
- S.C. highway construction worker killed in hit and run189 Views
- Ray LaHood: 'We need a big pot of money' to fix America’s roads and bridges150 Views