More Articles for sequestration
Construction professionals have begun lobbying Congress to spare their projects from the sequester cuts that took effect March 1, the New York Times reported. Associated General Contractors of America (AGC) has flooded Congress with emails and letters to protest the hundreds ...
U.S. Transportation Secretary Ray LaHood released a statement on Feb. 22 with his thoughts on what sequestration will mean for the nation and for transportation. For the official statement, go to http://www.dot.gov/briefing-room/statement-sequestration-us-transportation-secretary-ray-lahood-22-february-2013.) LaHood says in the statement that “sequestration will have a ...
Ladies and Gentleman, please welcome back, Simpson and Bowles! Alan Simpson, a Republican and Democrat Erskine Bowles have come up with a new deficit reduction plan. You will recall that the duo were co-chairs of the White House's 2010 deficit-reduction panel, which ...
- Vehicles covered in oil and grime after construction project gone wrong970 Views
- Think you're a good driver? Try staying in these crooked lanes [VIDEO]957 Views
- Homeless forced to relocate due to bridge construction427 Views
- A road without fibers is a road soon to be in need of repair402 Views
- How to become a more productive highway construction worker342 Views