More Articles for sequestration
Construction professionals have begun lobbying Congress to spare their projects from the sequester cuts that took effect March 1, the New York Times reported. Associated General Contractors of America (AGC) has flooded Congress with emails and letters to protest the hundreds ...
U.S. Transportation Secretary Ray LaHood released a statement on Feb. 22 with his thoughts on what sequestration will mean for the nation and for transportation. For the official statement, go to http://www.dot.gov/briefing-room/statement-sequestration-us-transportation-secretary-ray-lahood-22-february-2013.) LaHood says in the statement that “sequestration will have a ...
Ladies and Gentleman, please welcome back, Simpson and Bowles! Alan Simpson, a Republican and Democrat Erskine Bowles have come up with a new deficit reduction plan. You will recall that the duo were co-chairs of the White House's 2010 deficit-reduction panel, which ...
- Report: Just 6 Percent of 2013 federal-aid funding went into new roads & bridges369 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress253 Views
- One killed, four injured after bridge collapses at college242 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?200 Views
- Rollover accident caused from surprise gravel road133 Views