More Articles for Sepulveda Pass Improvements Project
The project that will widen the 405 Freeway in Los Angeles is slated for completion in June 2014, according to CBS Los Angeles. The Sepulveda Pass Improvements Project was originally set to be completed in the spring of 2013, but received ...
- 3 workers hit, 1 killed in highway construction zone crash1570 Views
- Salt prices to hurt road budgets964 Views
- Driver hops out of truck and attacks construction worker953 Views
- Man dies after pedestrian bridge collapses900 Views
- PHOTOS: Directional drill dives from trailer, dangles over Dallas freeway728 Views