More Articles for Sepulveda Pass Improvements Project
The project that will widen the 405 Freeway in Los Angeles is slated for completion in June 2014, according to CBS Los Angeles. The Sepulveda Pass Improvements Project was originally set to be completed in the spring of 2013, but received ...
- Congress passes spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts521 Views
- Tappan Zee bridge construction shut down after silos collapse371 Views
- Construction worker stops wrong way driver, avoids potential disaster92 Views
- Keep your laws off our ditches78 Views
- With no plans to raise gas tax, Alabama will rely on 2015 bond issue for road projects69 Views