More Articles for Sepulveda Pass Improvements Project
The project that will widen the 405 Freeway in Los Angeles is slated for completion in June 2014, according to CBS Los Angeles. The Sepulveda Pass Improvements Project was originally set to be completed in the spring of 2013, but received ...
- Secret Cold War bunker found inside Brooklyn Bridge (PHOTOS)2265 Views
- Most common work-related deaths for highway and bridge construction workers1272 Views
- Highway users, road builders oppose bill to surrender federal highway authority619 Views
- New use of carbon fiber grid in precast concrete piles576 Views
- DOT loans $950 million to Florida highway project560 Views