More Articles for Senator Frank Lautenberg
Transportation advocate Senator Frank Lautenberg (D-NJ) died Monday morning as a result of viral pneumonia. He was 89 years old. The senator had served in Congress for more than 30 years. He also served on the Committee on Commerce, Science, and ...
- Secret Cold War bunker found inside Brooklyn Bridge (PHOTOS)2273 Views
- Most common work-related deaths for highway and bridge construction workers1272 Views
- Highway users, road builders oppose bill to surrender federal highway authority625 Views
- New use of carbon fiber grid in precast concrete piles594 Views
- DOT loans $950 million to Florida highway project560 Views